manages inventory, processes orders, and instantly
shares electronic documents between trading partners. It is web based and there are no expensive servers
or IT personnel to maintain. You can remotely access all your company data
quickly and easily from any browser, PC or Mac.
Our office suite is integrated with a larger global marketplace that revolves around
your specific industry.
Connecting your order processing to your sales and marketing reduces the need to fax or
email your trading partners.
How do I get started?
Easy, first create an account, then register your company
and job position. Next, add all additional users (unlimited).
We will work with you to set up security roles for each user, controlling
what they can see, access and change. Upload your company logo which will
appear on all your generated RFQ’s, Quotes, PO’s, Invoices, etc (we will
build a logo for you if you do not have one… no charge). Upload your
inventory (Excel or CSV file) and start attaching documents to inventory
line items. You can immediately start generating orders.
What is the process of receiving orders, I mean, what are the steps involved?
There are two sides to every transaction, one is the buyer the other is the seller. We will try to give
you all the different steps to these transactions as it would look when both buyer and seller
are using Rhobi.
- Buyer creates and submits a vendor RFQ to Seller
- Seller receives the RFQ as a customer RFQ.
- Seller creates and issues a customer Quote to Buyer
(by selecting the customer and clicking the issue customer RFQ button).
- Buyer Receives a Vendor Quote from Seller
- Buyer creates and issues a Vendor Purchase Order to Seller
(by selecting the Vendor Quote and clicking the Issue Vendor PO button).
- Seller receives as a Customer Sales Order from Buyer
- Seller creates and issues a Customer Invoice to Buyer
(by selecting the Customer Sales Order and clicking the Create Invoice button).
- Buyer receives Invoice from Seller
- Buyer receives automatic notice parts are shipped and receives Packing List and Material Cert
- Seller receives automatic notice that parts have been received from Buyer.
Best part, it is all done electronically with no printing, faxing or attaching as an email. All orders are
electronically processed between the buyer and the seller, reducing the cost of ink, paper, time, long distance
faxing and time consuming emails. You receive a pop up message whenever something is received from a
customer or a vendor and once you open it, it is already processed and in your system.
Can you tell us more about managing inventory Live?
Members who use rhobi to manage their inventory can do the following:
- Have as many inventory locations and bins as needed
- Have and track multiple inventory owners as in consignment inventory.
- Can add photo’s to inventory line items as well any FAA documents and certification which are all
viewable from search returns reducing wasted calls and time from buyers.
- Track inventory line items by Total Time and Cycles, Cycles and Hours Remaining.
- Start tracking inventory by aircraft tail number as their own warehouse location making tracking
and scheduling aircraft maintenance easier.
- Track cost, extended cost and sale price and show the sale price with interested buyers.
- Inventory that is managed live though rhobi is returned at the top of search results followed by
those who update daily via FTP and then those that upload their data using emails
- Create repair orders, exchange orders and invoices right from an inventory line item.
- Control part number details by, part number, multiple alternate part numbers, NSN, Description
original quantity and quantity on hand, Serial numbers, Condition, obtained from, overhaul
agency, tag date, manufacturer and add comments per line item as well.
- Type of line item (core, rotable, expendable etc.)
- Set up minimum order points and quantities
How much does it cost?
Click here to view our pricing page. It's extremely affordable.